TransRep – Features and Benefits
Possibly the only Oracle Reports Migration tool to Open Source, TransRep makes migrating your Oracle Reports to BIRT Open Source possible.
Here’s what makes TransRep different and better.
Migrates to Open Source (BIRT)
- Complete Open Source
- Easy to Maintain
- Deploy on Java web application servers such as jBoss, BEA Web Logic or Web Sphere
- Eclipse based IDE with a powerful visual reports designer tool in Eclipse, myEclipse.
Meant for Reports Developers with PL/SQL skills
- Move PL/SQL logic across as is
- Queries migrated across in same syntax as was in Reports
- Packages support with new versions of BIRT
- Use existing PL/SQL skills for post-migration fixes
- Leverage pre-existing knowledge of functionality, especially in absence or obsolescence of documentation
- Provide Reports developers a chance to learn and adopt, than risk of losing jobs
A Complete, Comprehensive migration solution
- Lets you take advantage of an easier to use & learn tool, rather than trying to pull everything from Reports as is.
- Open source Java Oriented migration
- Extendable to leverage the immense power of Actuate Reports